[meteorite-list] My website is back up!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 15 20:36:49 2006

WOW, Yahoo totally sucks sometimes.
I use it because of the ease of updating and access overseas, but man, when
you have a problem, we are talking HOURS of hold time on the phone.
After at least 10 calls, and just now getting a little testy with the
imbeciles working there, I have got my website put back online.
So look away, although there have been no changes in the last month.
I do however, have over $100,000 in new goodies that I bought at the Tucson
show to slowly start putting up, so new things will start going up in the
next few days.
Mike Farmer
www.meteoritehunter.com