[meteorite-list] Acapulcoites and NWA 725 - correct

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 17 01:01:04 2006

Hello

NWA 1054 was very studied, and its 100% confirmed is a
acapulcoite - many oldest why we have found complete
chondrules into - and is paired to nWA 1052, another
acapulcoite. The problem is, NWA 1052/1054 have the
same matrix of NWA 1058, and this have the same
problems of classification why one say its a primitive
achondrite like winonaite, another say its a
acapulcoite etc...all 3 examples have complete
chondrules and not relitic. In only one we have found
Melliniite, other 2 not....mistery....

Matteo

--- "Kashuba, Ontario, California"

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2005/pdf/5138.pdf