[meteorite-list] Fight extreme lunar spam

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 12:05:34 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:46:48 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>List,
>
>If you, like me, are one of the chosen, you'll be
>receiving another edition of G?ran Lindfors' extreme
>lunar fakes spam about now. Please forward several
>copies of his message back to him. As I recall, we
>shut down his mailbox for a few days the last time.
>He seems to be a slow learner.

Does your e-mail app not have a killfilter? After the first couple of spams I
got from him, I put his address in my killfile and have never seen a single
message from him again. It isn't like he constantly changes his address like
many spammers. There is a very quick and very easy way to stop getting his
messages, if only you take the 5 seconds needed to add his address to the
"delete" list in your killfile.