[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending - Great New Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 13:50:06 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, many way below what
one might expect considering their rarity. I added many new and different
items last week so you may want to take a look. A lot of great meteorites
have not even been bid on yet and are still at just 99 cents opening bid.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

A Case for Mercury; NWA 2999 Unique Angrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605817642

Beautiful Oum Dreyga (Amgala) with neat inclusion:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605829153

Odd Sculptural Sikhote Alin - Worm Tracks:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605829681

Museum Quality Pieces, Prices Adjusted:

Spectacular cabinet specimen showing octahedron crystals, the best example I
have ever seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606011179

Excellent 600 gram Sikhote Alin with ablation hole:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606012954

Exceedingly rare 2-holed Sikhote-Alin. I have only heard of one other:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606014623

Oriented Sikhote Alin "Bullet" with 360 degree flow lines. One sold inTucson
two weeks ago for $900.00. This is the best example I have left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6606015776

Introducing a Beautiful New Acapulcoite, NWA 2989. These seven examples are
all I have left that are over a gram. 11 of 18 sold immediately earlier last
week. Get the best prepared material on the market, polished to a 3000
mirror finish, simply the best!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607439086
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607439320
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607439597
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607439846
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607440180
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607440429
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607441098

Best Quality NWA 869, 500g Meteorite Lots. I am nearing the end of these in
inventory. After this week's lots are gone I only have enough to put
together maybe two more lots, the rest are large stones that will be sold on
an individual basis. In Tucson a Moroccan would not budge at .20/gram and
the quality was no where near as good. Very little was to be had at the
show.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607408170
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607408613
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607408960
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607409702
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607410083
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607410424

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock