[meteorite-list] Problems with ebay

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 23 12:34:45 2006

Hi Mike Matteo and list

I haven't had any of these problems, but I use mozilla as my browser (less
popup issues).
I can suggest you download spybot to make sure thats not the problem
(spyware). The make sure your history is cleared, and all files and cookies
have been deleted from your browser (just clearing history will not remove
cookies and files). This is all in your options with IE Explorer.
If your still having problems, go to
http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm
and click on the "scan pc" button (this only works with IE Explorer, it
doesn't work with mozilla).
They have a pretty good virus scanner which so far has been better than
norton or mcaffy or however its spelled.

Finally, having all that failed, try downloading a new copy of IE Explorer.

Mark Ferguson