[meteorite-list] If I can choose.....! (was: a reply to Hupe and Farmer)

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 23 21:04:36 2006

In a message dated 2/23/2006 2:51:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
laser_maniac_at_hotmail.com writes:
Awww come on Doug. what would you rather crash through the roof of your
house right now - a 100 kg nose cone orientated lunar / planetary or an HED?
even if you like HEds better that 100 kg of moon rock could buy you a TON of
HEDs - literally speaking ofcourse. I like HEDs to, but there is no question
that the planetary stuff is better to have! :)

If I can choose....................

Would you please make mine an aubrite?
They are so pretty, so delicate-looking, hard to believe they can survive
the impact.
And there is only 16 of them!

Anyone else?????

Anne M. Black