[meteorite-list] If I can choose.....!

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 12:17:27 2006

I can't choose between an Lunite or a pallasite. I'd also be hard pressed
to decide whether to keep the whole thing for myself, or sell it off to pay
for the roof repairs! You can get a lot of shingles for one 'hammer'.

My husband has voted; he says 'any'. He further says that he doesn't care
if the house gets blown to smithereens, having it struck by a meteorite is
kewl (as long as no one gets seriously hurt.)

We can rebuild.

Tracy Latimer