[meteorite-list] Large Gibeon half price sale

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 19:29:21 2006

My Friends
        I have a beautiful 273 pound Gibeon on my web site .
Due to a great need I offer this specimen at half my website price .
Yes that is still makes it $30,000 but take a look at it if you want
something very special !
Lets go one step further and put all the meteorites on my
Exotic Main masses page all 1/2 off through this weekend !!!!
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/Exotic_Main_Masses.htm

Thanks for reading please take a look and make me an offer .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/

Ken Regelman / Astronomical Research Network