[meteorite-list] website and pf trade update

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 27 18:54:02 2006

Good evening list.I have just uploaded 18 new meteorites to my
webite.Including "THE SNAKE".A 397 gram fully sculpted campo iron.It is
the most unique piece I have ever seen.You can see it on my home page.Also
I am still looking to trade for park forest.I have the 1 kilo
gibeon.Anyone who wants to trade,I will throw in a 96 gram whole
individual of SEYCHAM.I am looking for any type of pf with in 25 to 50
grams.View my website at your liesure,and email offlist about a trade.

                                steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com