[meteorite-list] georgetown--I knew it

From: E.L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 1 16:27:47 2006

April First comes early. Just when I let my sense of curiosity
overrides my skepticism, I let my guard down and fell for this
"advertisement".

I wrote:

> Dear Steve,
>
> When you mention a meteorite , some usually comes to market shortly
> afterwards.

And Vola!! From an Illinois meteorite LIMITED dealer (Now I understnd
the "Ltd" dosen't mean "incorporated")

http://cgi.ebay.com/37-gram-slice-of-Georgetown-australian-IIICD-iron_W0QQitemZ6593390635QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Am I like, psychic or what?????

Elton
Tie down your camel carefully. Because if you leave your camel loose, he
will poke his nose under your tent. Once his nose is under the tent, the
rest of the camel is sure to follow.--Old Bedouin proverb