[meteorite-list] Georgetown -- I knew it => Mundrabilla => N'Goureyma

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 1 18:24:28 2006

So did I and that's why I would like to direct your attention to something
more noteworthy than these vain quibbles. They are Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde's
meteorites and so he/they can do with them whatever he/they please(s) though
I do know what you all mean.

Does anyone think that Georgetown and Mundrabilla might have a common