[meteorite-list] Ad - Serious Bargains - 80 Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 3 15:00:39 2006

Dear List Members,

I have numerous excellent auctions ending this afternoon, most still
seriously bargain priced at just 99 cents. Check out some of the super
prices below or click on the first link to see them all:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Largest piece of New Orleans offered on ebay started at just 99 cents. I
have less than 6 grams left in stock and when it is gone I doubt I will be
able to replace it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592078400

Extraordinary looking chondrite priced to sell:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592134043

Official NWA 3133 Metachondrite still just 99 cents. Detailed studies by
German scientists have found significant differences in Tungsten and other
metal isotopes indicating that NWA 1839 and other meteorites once assumed to
be paired to this stone are not. Here is your chance to get a piece of the
real McCoy that started the Metachondrite series and resulted in a major
overhaul of how we think about meteorites and there parent bodies, expect to
read a lot more about this most important meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592168147

Bargain priced Ureilite, Giant 54.6 gram chunk at less than $10.00 a gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592175625

Gorgeous dual lithology Lunaite slice at the lowest possible price, I almost
out of the larger pieces like this fine example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592190718

I still have 2 introductory priced pieces of the "Unique Angrite NWA 2999:
The Case For Samples From Mercury" listed below. 8 of the 10 specimens have
already been sold so you may want to take advantage of these bargain priced
pieces. You will not find a better price per gram on any Angrites listed
anywhere and these specimens have proper provenance. These are the real NWA
2999, not some trumped up copy with a faked pedigree. Each and every one of
these samples comes from the original 2999 batch in which every single one
of the 12 stones was tested by a NomCom approved laboratory:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592226897
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592227758

A real Mesosiderite Main Mass, Metal-Poor oddball:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6592225644

Best Quality NWA 869 Lots on ebay, 2 of 10 still available. The supply of
NWA 869 has all but dried up recently and these are priced to sell, check
them out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6593764787
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6593765547

And ... TOO Many bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock