[meteorite-list] Pasamonte stone! & FILMS

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 3 18:58:57 2006

Bernd wrote:

"Pasamonte is unique in many different respects: another unique feature
was its glowing, twisted and distorted trail of ionized atmosperic gases
similar to the lingering trail of the Tagish Lake carbonaceous chondrite."

Reminds me of the Magadan, Russia meteor in July, 2000. There's a video of
it about halfway down my films page.

www.meteorites.com.au/films/

If anyone wants the meteor/truck commercial it is also availale here:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/films/desertmeteor.wmv.

Cheers,

Jeff