[meteorite-list] fukang (the neverending thread)/what country is the hardest to get meteorites from?

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 5 22:31:37 2006

Good evening list.With tucson rapidly approaching,I really hope that there
is some of the fukang pallasite available.I have never seen such secrecy
surrounding a meteorite.Well if there is some there I am going to buy a
piece.Any thought on what the availibility will be?Also while I am
thinking about it,which country is the hardest to obtain meteorites
from?CANADA,AUSTRALIA,CHINA,etc.I am wondering if some others might be
able to shead some thought on this.

                                steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!