[meteorite-list] New Year Quiz - I want more answers

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 00:48:53 2006

Hi Christian,

Looking at the cube, it seems that a large amount of lightening was
needed given the blue hue on the cube. Therefore, the matrix is likely
quite dark and the metal could be dark (or shiny as photographing
stony-iron types is hard).

There are many pieces that look similar to various parts of your
sample including Lodran and Krasnojarsk, but my guess is Marburg,
Germany.

Cheers,

Martin