[meteorite-list] Fukang meteorite

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 12:17:42 2006

Then like Brenham or Brahin, "you pays your money and you takes your chances"? Brenham and Brahin cost like 90% less than Fukang, so paying $1 or $2 gram and losing it is not like spending $20 or $25 gram on Fukang and not having a clue where your piece came from. How is a buyer going to know if it came from the center or the upper left quarter 4 centimers from the crust/rust surface? They wont know, until either it stays fine or rusts into nothing, worth nothing.
Mike
From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_mhmeteorites.com>