[meteorite-list] meteorites without specimen cards

From: dfreeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 7 20:40:20 2006

 From a sellers stand point, I put together a bill of sale/shipping
form....cards are a niceity to me but every jerk in the country starts
whining about how he wants his ideal card custom made to fit his
peticular needs and to match his cards already in his collection so I
gave up a long time ago trying to please buyers and they get the
complete details on the shipping order and they can make a card
themselves on their own time.......too many whiney ebay winners...
Dave F. just my opinion.