[meteorite-list] RE: meteorites without specimen cards (Steve Arnold, Chicago!!)

From: Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 8 06:14:15 2006

Yes, Steve I do have an idea. Although I am not a
dealer just a collector I use to do marketing. Here
is a link to the HP site to show you what I am talking
about.

http://h10050.www1.hp.com/activitycenter/us/en/maker/business_card.html

When creating your cards you could simply have a blank
line on the cards for you to hand write the name on
the card. You could also put a second blank line to
hand write the weight. Then you could have all the
other info you want printed out on each and every one
of them ready to go, such as business name, phone
number, ect..

Dana Hawn