[meteorite-list] Rock in your Pocket?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 8 17:46:46 2006

"Do you carry a meteorite in your pocket regularly?
If yes, what is your favorite piece to carry? Gary"

Hi Gary and List,

Well, usually not in my pocket but on my nighttable ;-) Tomorrow, when I come home
from school there will be - at least I hope so - three breathtaking pieces of Stefan
Ralew's NWA 4039, possibly paired with NWA 1836, the "Twisted Sisters" in my mailbox,
and these will surely spend their first night on my nighttable. These are the only
"critters" my wife tolerates in our bedroom ;-))

Just back from enjoying Michael Blood's 111 pictures of his and Angel's trip to Mexico
but now it's really time to go to bed. The alarm-clock will shock me at 5:55 CET :-(

Bernd