[meteorite-list] stomatolite orders.... delete if not interested. ADD

From: dfreeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 8 19:31:26 2006

Dear List members that are interested in stromatolites;
We are getting a snow storm, I am moving, and am still a little flu-ish.
  I did get your items indoors, and in boxes. I did not get photos
taken. Please be assured, I am working diligently on your requests.
Any others wishing to get a stromatolite for show and tell, or to cut
and polish, may like to know that after I get this first group of orders
completed that I will offer the same deal again in a week or two.
Stromatolites and banded irons are quite fascinating and if you are
bored, try googling up either.
Meteorites are cool too but much harder to find!!!!
Best,
Dave Freeman Rock Springs Wyoming