[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Ebay auctions/ used book list

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 11 14:16:55 2006

Hi List
I have several auctions ending later today. Some bargains are still available.

Whole Gibeon 147 g below 30 cents per gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Iron-IVA-Of-147-0-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ6595120616

Whole sculpted Mundrabillas. Most still under 30 cents per gram
100.7 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-IAB-Om-100-7-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ6595120895
34.4 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-IAB-Om-34-4-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ6595120944
58.4 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-IAB-Om-58-4-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ6595121005

There are also a couple still at $1.00. Plus many rarities including Butler, Karatu, Molina and Somervell County just to name a few.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteorfinder

So please take a look. I will also be offering more items next week as well. I also have a meteorite book list coming out soon. Please let me know if you would like to receive a direct email when it is ready.
Mike
--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites