[meteorite-list] Video of Steve Arnold's dig and new find

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 12 15:59:28 2006

Thanks Rus for the great link!
We have to agree we are living in a time of a very special Meteorite Hunter,
Steve Arnold.
This does not lessen the importance of all those pathfinders who have
explored, and continue to explore the planet in this novel quest.
But the extraodinary press Steve's recent finds have prompted, has
catapulted "Meteorite" into the popular mythology in a new and revolutionary
way due in no small part to the internet.
Timing is everything!
All the dealers in "ites" are bound to reap some reward in this "trickle
down" economy eventually[sooner rather than later cause the public's memory
is great but short.
Be pro active and advertize """Pallasite""".
Jerry Flaherty