[meteorite-list] RE: Lunar/Meteorite Samples Stolen from Car in Virginia

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 13 21:03:08 2006

Hmm..probably the same kind of disk that I had the privelege of viewing in grade school. I remember my teacher carrying it through the hallways in it's case, never beyond her reach, then immediately to a safety deposit box at the bank after school. Very cool stuff... one of the first things that got me interested in space exploration and meteorites.

Ryan