[meteorite-list] Stardust Celebration (Ad)

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 14 10:17:21 2006

List Members:

I'm down to the last 100 copies of my book "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites" that will be signed and numbered. Copies can be purchased at:

_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_
(http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com)

As some of you know, this is a self-published work and I alone am
responsible for marketing and distributing it. I've had so much help from members of
the meteorite "community" but at this moment I'd like to especially thank Jim
and Paul of Meteorite Central for their crucial and ongoing support of my
book.

I am looking for a dealers in Europe and Asia to stock copies, I can be
contacted at _MARSROX_at_aol.com_ (mailto:MARSROX@aol.com) .

Lastly, I've got six small fragments of rare and very rare material on eBAY
that I'm sure someone would enjoy owning. I can't weigh these accurately on
my scale, but I guess they vary from 6-20 mgs. each.
- Renazzo CR2 (3 x 2 mm)- the "R" in CR2"
- a single globular chondrule (2 x 2 mm) from Allende CV3
- Murchison CM2 (4 x 3 mm)
- Kapoeta AHOW (3 x 2 mm + dust)
- Pasamonte AEUC (2 x 2 mm & 1x1mm)
- Orgueil CI1 (2 x 2 mm), the rarest of this lot, a meteorite suspected of
originating from a comet.

Rather than offer them as separate auctions, I've packaged them as one lot.
For fun let's call them "Bessey + Specks". Here's the package -

_http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=438445&site=0&ver=LCA080805&it
em=6597149868&lk=URL_
(http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=438445&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6597149868&lk=URL)

Thank you for your kind attention.