[meteorite-list] Kakangari and new specimen cards

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 14 17:09:51 2006

Hi there Steve and List,

Congrats, looks great and professional though there are some
minor drawbacks that I'd like to point out if you don't mind:

1. If I were you, I wouldn't put an exclamation mark because the
   meteorite (my very personal perspective) is more relevant than
   the owner.

2. You printed "Witness fall". Though I am not a native speaker,
   (wish I was!) I think this should read "Witnessed fall".

3. I usually print the specimen weight of my personal specimen
   after the TKW, and, last but not least, my latest labels also
   mention the seller that I purchased my piece from (although
   I also keep the original label most sellers/dealers include)
   for future reference.

Best regards,

Bernd