[meteorite-list] Stardust Webcam

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 14 21:05:19 2006

> Ron;That is a great service to the list.Thank you very much.I will enjoy
> viewing the events.and wouldn't it be great to webcam the re-entry.What a
> glorious sight that must be.Hopefully some of the list members will get to view
> it.Hope so anyway.

There's an infrared camera at UTTR in Utah which will track the parachute's descent.
It will be shown live on NASA TV - that's your best bet in viewing it.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Also, check with your cable company to see if they will be carrying NASA TV.
CNN usually shows NASA TV during these events.

I'll be in the operations area later tonight, which is shown in the first webcam.

Ron Baalke