[meteorite-list] Meteorite Classifieds Update

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 16 02:10:17 2006

Dear List,

I've been fighting with an idiot tonight trying to post as many electronics
classified
ads as possible. It did not matter how many times I deleted his account or
messed
with his user name.

Therefore I changed the classifieds back to a $1.00 charge but we are providing
the list with a coupon code so your ads will still be free.

When you place a classified ad, please enter the coupon code at the bottom
of the
page before you post the ad. The coupon code will keep you from going to the
PayPal page and your ad will be free.

Coupon code = list2006

Sorry for the hassle,

Paul