[meteorite-list] Grand Teton event Aug 10 1972 video ??

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 16 14:39:16 2006

Kevin
I have a copy of it on my CD Space Rocks V but I had
to pay a high price for it . I have a copy of the 8mm film .
It is copyrighted by the person who took the pictures .
It is also in a old VHS series called Astronomers I think.

Ken Regelman
 Astronomical Research Network
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/