[meteorite-list] Lunar/Meteorite Samples Stolen from Car in Virginia

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 16 19:52:48 2006

That was a beauty!

I just have to print it and put it up next to the stress lab at work, we
have two polygraphs in that room.

  Thanks for the laugh!

  :-)

To get back to the space theme, I once saw a movie called "Ice Pirates",
it's a B-movie and a parody on Sci-Fi movies. It has a scene with a
plucked parrot (stressed avian) saying the line "He's lying, dont
believe him!".
That scene just makes so much more sense now.

/G?ran