[meteorite-list] "Birthday" AD

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 18 10:29:46 2006

Hello List,

  Hope you'll understand my wanting to send out this
email, as this date is a rather special one in our
family. First, it's the birthday for one of our two
boys. And "more-meteorite-list-relatedly", it's the
one year anniversary of our discovery of the Lunar
meteorite, Dhofar 1180. Yes sir, Jan. the 18th is a
definite favorite around this joint!

  And now for the "Ad" part of the mail. IF you would
like to see pics of some of the available slices of
1180, here is the link:

   http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com/Lunar.htm

  ( The 1.183g piece sold recently and I haven't had
the chance to take it off the site. Sorry.)

  Thanks for reading this from a proud papa.

  Best wishes,
  Robert Woolard