[meteorite-list] RE: Ron Baalke in Houston

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 19 14:57:19 2006

Hi Ron and List,

Well, now I'm embarrassed! I've met Ron on a couple occasions and
the guy in the bunny suit in the back left corner of the image looks
quite different than I remember him. I thought for sure I'd be able to
recognize him -- even with most of his face covered -- but apparently
not. In my mind's eye, the guy outside the clean room that I pegged
as Ron looks more like him than Ron himself INSIDE the clean room!
They say with age, memory is the first thing to go... :-( --Rob