[meteorite-list] Term Main Mass

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 05:11:51 2006

Dean,

Read the List, Tracy Latimer already mentioned the lectures before the
meteorite auction. She asked that somebody video tape them. I only heard
about this through the grapevine like everybody else. I did not arrange
anything so get your facts straight instead of jumping in with no knowledge
for the sixth time in as many months. If you want Dr. Bunch's and Dr.
Irving's opinions on main masses, contact them yourself. I have no idea
what you are talking about, you make absolutely no sense to me. It would be
fraudulent to sell NWA 1110 as NWA 1068. This has been discussed before so
why are you trying to start arguments where none exists?

Good night,

Adam