[meteorite-list] UofA giving collection to dealer control.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 10:44:18 2006

 I wonder if Fukang has anything to do with it? Does
Uof A know
> that they are holding a stolen treasure from China?

and why, seen fukang its a stolen treasure from China,
you not have report to China Authority the 900 kg. you
have seen or the pieces you have seen in Munich? Seen
is a stolen treasure its good addvise the China
Autority where is this material.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it