[meteorite-list] UAz Sothwest Meteorite Center

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 16:46:16 2006

For the moment you are the unique against Marvin
Killgore, no others in this list...is not strange for
you? I have know personaly the wife of Marvin in
Munich years ago, and I have find a very good person.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha
scritto:

> Marc, what sour grapes would there be? Can you tell
> us or are you talking
> out of your rear end? I don't know you, so what do
> you think you know about
> me?
> Do you find a commercial dealer being put in charge
> of an academic
> collection not to be a conflict of interest? I now
> see they say he wont sell
> meteorites, WOW, his wife will do all the selling.
> Some embargo that is.
> The only sour grapes I have is that I have given
> literally 10s of thousands
> of $$$ in meteorites to the UofA (with paperwork to
> prove it) and I don't
> like it being put in the hands of another dealer.
> Michael Farmer

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it