[meteorite-list] UAz Sothwest Meteorite Center

From: Marc Fries <m.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 17:04:08 2006

It's a very simple concept, actually. Marvin was given this honor and you
weren't, and now you're engaging in personal attacks and slander because
you're feeling picked on. We're wearing out the meaning of the word
"simple" here.

Donating meteorites to the UA collection was a very good thing. My
suggestion is to match the magnaminity of this gesture with a measure of
respect for the ability and veracity of the people whose care you placed
them in. Clearly you must have believed in these traits or else you
wouldn't have handed over the meteorites to begin with.

Cheers,
MDF