[meteorite-list] main masses

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 21 13:09:57 2006

Morning Steve,
For the record, my name is John Gwilliam, not john Gilliam. Please make a
note of it.

  I donated the Devil Peak "main mass" to the Katrina Relief Fund Raiser
that was organized and promoted by my multi-talented friend Geoff
Notkin. My purpose was not to gain any notoriety but only to help aide
some fellow human beings during a time of need. I hope you enjoy the Devil
Peak specimen in your collection, I have none of it left in my own.

Best,
John Gwilliam