[meteorite-list] [AD] Tucson Auction & Absentee Bids

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 21 22:39:33 2006

Dear Meteorite List Members,

We would like to remind you that all 55 lots in the 2006 R.A. Langheinrich
Meteorite Auction are available for viewing in our online catalog:

http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-auction-2006.htm

Absentee bidders should please email their bids to: auction_at_nyrockman.com
during the next seven days.

PLEASE NOTE: We acknowledge receipt of all absentee bids. If you place a
bid by email and do not receive a reply, it means we have not received it.
Please re-send.

The R.A. Langheinrich Meteorite Auction will take place at 2 pm on
Saturday, February 4, 2006 at the Westward Look Resort, in Tucson, AZ.
Absentee bidders are welcome and there is NO BUYER'S PREMIUM. For details,
please visit our auction rules and absentee bidder information:

http://www.nyrockman.com/auction-2006/rules.htm

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com