[meteorite-list] Attn. Russian dealers - Request for Tsarev

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 24 05:59:31 2006

Hello everybody,

since most of you will be occupied with Tucson preparations I adress this request mainly to our Russian friends. I'am looking to purchase a Tsarev sample. Specimen should be a small indivudal (I know those are rarer than the big ones) or alternatively a crusted endcut in the 150 - 600 gm range - at moderate price of course.

Beside I'am looking for photos of the find location or of Tsarev meteorites in situ. I know Roy Gallant visited the site in the 80ies, but maybe one of the Russian teams has searched the strewfield recently and took some photos of the current environment.

Thanks for your input off list.

best wishes

Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de