[meteorite-list] The most beautifull fresh andoriontedpallasiteever seen

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 10:31:06 2006

For me, conservative as I am, with an oriented meteorite one should
reckognize easily, where the front and the back is.
I'm still missing a publication, where the aerodynamic processes of
sculpturing such oriented shapes are explained - smth like that series for
orientation at tektites we had in the meteorite magazine.
It would be highly necessary to instruct all these, who praise their
specimens as oriented, which have only accidentally similar shapes to an
oriented piece (often they haven't even that).

Does somebody knows of such an article, paper, book?
My "oriented shapes"-Nininger I donated away.....

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Huma_meteorites.jpg
Should be the logo of Huma meteorites....:-)