[meteorite-list] From Hawaii!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 01:23:33 2006

I have been asked to forward this email.
(how many of you remember Sharkk b8 ?)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

Hi listees,

I've been on a self-imposed exile for most of the last year or so but wanted
to check back in & say "hi" to some old friends.

And, next week I'll head across the "other" pond to Tucson (there from about
the 2nd through the 5th or 6th), and will bring some small specimens, for
sale/trade/whatever - some specifics below. Most of these are on the small
side and may not quite be museum-quality stunners, but are nevertheless
perfectly respectable pieces (and are also without the expectation of
museum-quality-stunner price tags), so if anything here is of interest, give me a call
during the Tucson week. And for those interested (if any), my new contact info is
at the bottom of this email. Thanks & aloha.

(Paranaiba, Colony, Jumapalo, Naryilco, Santa Catherina, Saint-Severin,
Jackalsfontein (cool name), Dalgety Downs, Pampa Providencia, Wells, Great Sand
Sea 011, Portales Valley, Roosevelt County 102, Ghubara, Allegan, Bencubbin,
Dhofar 007 (AEUC), and assorted others)

And by the way......"yes". ;-)

Gregory Wilson
75-6190 'Akoa Pl.