[meteorite-list] Re: But its start a nigerian meteorite scam?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 10:50:52 2006

I also get at least a dozen such emails daily from different names. All have
nothing in the "To:" area. It seems this just started for me less than a
week ago. Very irritating as John wrote, almost more of those than
legitimate emails. I wonder if some jerk compiled all of our email addresses
to get even for sending him numerous emails back at him for his fake lunar
offerings??

Take care,
Greg