[meteorite-list] tucdson 2006

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 26 17:52:12 2006

Hello and good evening list.You have to agree with what mark says about
Tucson.It is simply the best to go to in the middle of the
winter.METEORITES,METEORITES,and more METEORITES.The mecca of attention is
the INN SUITES.You have the biggest known dealers there.You got the REED
boys and MIKE MARTINEZ together at another place.BOB HA AG and AL LANG at
the westward look.You have IVAN and SERGE at smugglers inn.You have the
fashion plate,ERICH at another locale.AL LANG is also at the best
western.The temperature for most of next week is supposed to be in mid to
upper 70's all week.I will be taking lots of pics with my new Fuji
camera.I really look forward to seeing the BREN AM main mass.Also you have
the EISLER family at another fine place.This will be my 4Th Tucson,so I
guess I fall in the group of old timers.I do know alot of the list members
have alot of seniority on me when it comes to Tucson.To me this is the
most anticipated Tucson ever,and I think it will just get better.See
everyone on the 31st.

                    Tucson bound Steve Arnold,Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!