[meteorite-list] Searching for the book "A Bibliography on Meteorites" by H. Brown

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 27 15:54:18 2006

Hello to the List,

I'm searching for a book entitled "A bibliography on
Meteorites" by Harrison Brown and published by The
University of Chicago Press, Cambrige university
Press, London 1953.

If you have one for sale at a reasonable price, I
would be very interested as I'm working on the 2nd
edition of my book "Meteorites de France" and that
Brown's book is full of bibliography of old french
documents.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com