[meteorite-list] Newest Lunar meteorite on show at the Tucson Gem show.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 27 23:43:42 2006

Matt, the photos speak for themselves, it is the most brecciated Lunar I
have ever seen, and since it is the 4th I have acquired, I am entitled to my
opinion. Actually though, I am glad you brought it up, since every Lunar is
of course, extremely rare, there has to be a way to differentiate them, and
freshness and beauty is one of the ways, this one is the most beautiful I
have ever seen.
My opinion of course, but hey, I am freely expressing it here.
Mike Farmer