[meteorite-list] CONTEST

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 22:15:47 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:04:54 -0700, you wrote:

>First, I replied to the entire group which was a no-no (excuse coming
>later) and that I am headed to Tucson and the contest is for those
>lucky folks who won't have to brave the crowds at the show, nor feel
>bad about dropping the kid's future college tuition on some rocks.

Well, these types of contests are pretty much moot in these days anyway. Years
ago, you might have needed extensive knowledge of esoteric items to answer such
quizes. These days, though, anybody willing to spend a few minutes plugging key
words into Google should be able to answer just about any quiz.