[meteorite-list] Kepler Crater As Seen By SMART-1

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 2 04:00:24 2006

Hi:

Part (all) of the "distortion" could be due to parallax as the spacecraft is
moving above the surface of the Moon (Moon not at an infinite distance and
viewed from different perspective).

How about something in the field of view of the camera? Not a UFO, but just
the fact that the environment around a spacecraft is never really clean
(firing attitude jets, etc.) The would at least explain the big fuzzy one (out
of focus so very close).

Larry