[meteorite-list] Uncut NWA's - Does the exterior disclose

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 2 21:13:12 2006

Michael,

I bet Walter has been familiarized with the rules by now. Are you an official moderator? I know someone is bouncing my posts. I can't say that I blame that authority. Walter did go on way too much about the feedback thing. Now he seems to be focusing on the most important subject at hand, meteorites. Sounds like you're trying to start another witch hunt and as usual you are acting contrary to the rules that you keep reminding us of.

Bill

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net>