[meteorite-list] Question

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 05:03:51 2006

Hi Michael,

I'm pretty sure Murchison hit a whole bunch of buildings and various things
since it fell on the Murchison township itself. I know there was definitely
a lot of 'light tinkling' over roofs after the detonation with minute grain
size pieces. Some landed on the local golf course too but I can't remember
if it was a Par 3 or 4. I'd say it was a hole in one! ;-) I think a piece
may have also hit a farm water-tower but I'm not entirely sure on that one.
Hope that helps you some.

Cheers,

Jeff