[meteorite-list] Add delete: Anorthosite specimens

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 3 11:22:35 2006

I'm off on my holidays this week and I'm going camping
on the Isle of Harris. A place well known for it's
lunar landscape. The South East side of the island has
the best Anorthosite on Earth, mostly pure white but
has a full range of tones and textures. They were
going to mine it in the 1980s for road aggregate but
the locals objected.

This stuff is truly beautiful. Looks very like the
Apollo 16 Genesis rock and NWA 482. I'll be bringing
back plenty of chunks so if anyone wants any let me
know ASAP.

Regards
Rob McCafferty
--- Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>