[meteorite-list] witness falls

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 7 16:07:29 2006

Hello list.I have just spent the latter of a day,on and off,going thru
METEORITES A TO Z,and it just astounds me of all witness falls outside of
the USA.EUROPE,CHINA,AFRICA,AUSTRALIA,etc.I cannot even to begin to
explain the immense of this.I can see why so many people focus on witness
falls.Especially in this country.There just has not been alot here in the
last 40 years.Any comments??After some ramblings with some fellow
meteoritics people,I to have decided to start collecting these gems.

                              steve arnold,chicago,usa!!